The Best Opportunities in the Fine Art Industry are Here. Shouldn’t You Be?
For over 40 years, Martin Lawrence Galleries has set the standard of excellence in the world of fine art. Our distinctive Galleries boast a superlative collection of art from modern masters to today’s most popular artists. Martin Lawrence Galleries has locations in New York, Boston, Oak Brook, New Orleans, Dallas, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Costa Mesa, La Jolla and Lahaina.
Our sales force enjoys:
- Unrivaled opportunity for top income.
- The finest art of the 20th and 21st centuries in great depth.
- Superior marketing, exhibitions and sales campaigns.
- 401k, health and life insurance & additional benefits.
- Outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Let us know:
If you are an experienced and accomplished retail manager or sales professional in fine art or luxury goods who wants to join the premier fine art organization in select locations throughout the U.S. then email your resume in confidence with indication of position and location sought.
As a sales-driven organization, Martin Lawrence Galleries works to develop key sales professionals and their client relationships. In general the Director and/or Sales Consultant will be responsible for achieving the sales plan as outlined. In addition he or she will be responsible for the following:
- Daily sales and client development.
- Exhibit Curation and Promotion and Artist Accommodation.
- Sales related home shows – Handle or assist in all home showings / deliveries as needed to enhance the sales and client relationships.
- Work within the local community to develop sales related connections.